Roots of Wisdom: Native Knowledge. Shared Science. - MOHAI
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Roots of Wisdom: Native Knowledge, Shared Science. was produced and is toured by the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI). The exhibit was developed by the following groups and made possible with funds provided by the National Science Foundation.
- The Indigenous Education Institute (IEI)
- The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of the American Indian (NMAI)
- The Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Tulalip Tribes
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
- The Waikalua Loko Fishpond Preservation Society in Hawaii
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.